Small Christmas Animation Small Christmas Animation

and you tell me my shit is bad?

please, and how is this not a waste of my time?
don't be so quick to judge, where i took my time frame by frame you tweened your images and this probably took you all of 5 minutes to make...
-themaskedcat

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

comatose

i really liked the style of animation! it was nice how it wasn't all, perfect. and i just wanted to ask if she was in a coma or not, cause it seems to me that she would be. anways, keep up the good work! can't wait for the second!

-themaskedcat-

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 1) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 1)

great!

it's one of the best animations i've actually seen, lots of fbf and not too much tweening. just the way i like it. it was kind of hard to understand them, but i still liked it a lot. good job, now on to part two.

Bubbles Bubbles

reminds me...

This reminds me of the fish game where you eat fish smaller then you and you get bigger, this game was sweet! Keep up the good work!

Gimmeda Bomb Gimmeda Bomb

Not bad!

I won on my second try, and I was expecting there to be more levels but there weren't... You should work on that! But overall great game, I liked how they screamed when they died.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

Hey Thanks!

I just wanted you to know that I used this song in my movie, so yeah... Thanks again! It was the only thing I could find that semi-fit the song and was long enough. I really appreciate it! You should go see my flash, it's called Dig In... The only one I have. Tell me if you like it.

DanPaladin responds:

sweet. i like it!

Charles Pipe & Dinner Jackets Charles Pipe & Dinner Jackets

I liked it!

I liked it a lot, I'm trying to find music for a flash I'm making... I think I might use this one. I just wanted to ask you, what program do you use to mix these? Keep up the good work!

Doki responds:

Acid Pro to mix, Sound Forge to mess with and Fruity Loops to make the beats. Thanks for the comments.