Small Christmas Animation Small Christmas Animation

and you tell me my shit is bad?

please, and how is this not a waste of my time?
don't be so quick to judge, where i took my time frame by frame you tweened your images and this probably took you all of 5 minutes to make...
-themaskedcat

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

comatose

i really liked the style of animation! it was nice how it wasn't all, perfect. and i just wanted to ask if she was in a coma or not, cause it seems to me that she would be. anways, keep up the good work! can't wait for the second!

-themaskedcat-

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 1) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 1)

great!

it's one of the best animations i've actually seen, lots of fbf and not too much tweening. just the way i like it. it was kind of hard to understand them, but i still liked it a lot. good job, now on to part two.

Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

wackoo wackoo!

this was great! definitely one of the best sprite films i've seen... there were some loopholes and unnecesary scenes like how that one guy was left behind... did you really have to show him find his own way out if he wasn't even in the rest of the movie? buy oh well! i <3 it, and i <3 you!

-themaskedcat-

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

I know that scene didn't need to be there... but oh well.

F E A R F E A R

Scary spooky!

This was great! The animation was terrific and I'm glad you put a lot of effort into it. Definitely a very cool, scary flash. I just wish she didn't wake up har har.

Cheese Puff Ep.1 Cheese Puff Ep.1

spammer

You've submitted this once and we blammed it then, DON'T you think submitting the same crap a couple days later is STILL going to have the same effect. It's quite annoying!

cheesepuffkid responds:

Umm.... No, not at all! :D Psst... It didn't have the same effect! ^.^

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

hmmmmmmmm........

I'd like to point out that this is HARDLY animation, it's more like takeing a bunch of still frames and putting them into a slide show... But I guess DBZ does the same thing with their animation, so you're not far off.

On a good note, either you have FANTASTIC voice actors or you just put your microphone up to the t.v. and recorded. But either way, good job with the voices. But eh, I didn't particulary like it...

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Nothing to new or interesting...

I'd like to know how this made the front page... I mean, the animation was okay, but nothing any other average Flasher couldn't do... I liked the story, it kind of ended abruptly but oh well.

oh my oh my

Yeah!

This was awesome! Great animation! Finish it please! Do you do frame by frame?

Mario Survival Guide Mario Survival Guide

Nice

It was very good, orignal, and tasty! Keep up the good work, I hope to see flash from you in the future.